Dual scan head with overlapping working fields
It is possible to configure each scan head for a different wavelength and process the workpiece using 2 different wavelengths in the area where the scan fields overlap.
The Twin Squirrel is available with a distance of either 95 mm or 115 mm between the optical axes at the beam output. When used in combination with non-identical lenses, this results in different sized scan fields, and different sized overlap areas for these scan fields.
- Compact 2D dual scan head with separate beam inputs
- Doubles the processing performance in parallel operation,
or enlarges the scan field
- Can be controlled via system controller or XY4-100 interface
- Aperture: 6 mm, 11 mm or 16 mm
- All commercial wavelengths
- Applications in the field of electronics
- Labeling of keyboards