- Compact 3D scan head for a broad range of applications
- Fast Z-axis; a focus translator replaces expensive or commercially unavailable large-aperture, flat-field lenses
- Aperture: 11, 16, 21, 36 or 50 mm
- For all commercial wavelengths
- Precision welding
- Remote welding
- Precision cutting
- Percussion drilling
- Deep engraving
- Heat treatment
- Shock hardening
- Glass marking
- Laser sintering, rapid prototyping
- “On the fly” machining
- Machining of large work areas
Crossjet for Elephant
The innovative ARGES Crossjet design ensures the long service life of the protective window and optics, even in harsh ambient conditions with intense sparking, while consuming only a very small quantity of compressed air.
The Supersonic Crossjet combines a de Laval nozzle and the practical application of the “air amplifier” principle: The compressed air is first accelerated to a supersonic speed by the annular-shaped de Laval nozzle. The nozzle is arranged in such a way as to create a vacuum at the rear of the Crossjet that causes the ambient air to be drawn in and also accelerated.
This produces an amplified air stream several times greater than the flow rate employed even with a lower consumption of compressed air.
- For the industry-standard operating pressure of 6 bar (600 kPa)
- Homogeneous air stream as a result of the air supply from both sides
- Efficient design for a strong air stream with low consumption of compressed air
- High flow velocity over long distances for optimum particle deflection
- Long service life for the protective window and optics